Contact Us

You can contact us at the following form:
Please fill out my form.

Please turn off your pop-up blocker


About Us

We are a team of two from Malaysia with over 15 years of experience in graphic and illustration industry.



Khairul Anuar aka Yon ( main artist )
I have been drawing and painting since the age of eight and for the past few years, I have done caricatures drawing based on the photos of our clients via the Internet. Most of our clients are from Malaysia and from their feedback, they’re really happy and satisfied with our service.

The purpose of this website is to offer high-quality original caricatures that may capture beautiful moments in your life in such a different way than just a normal photograph.

I am really looking forward to hear from you.

Link

Shuhazmir Selamat aka Amir (main colourist)
I’m a Malaysia base freelance graphic designer and I've been in this industry for several years. My main focus is digital & manual illustration, vector logo, website design and print layout. I use Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, and InDesign in my work. Click here to see my portfolio.

my twitter